Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- Over $1,000,000
Nutley Public Schools serves the children of Nutley with seven schools:
- Lincoln – serves 470 children in grades Pre-K through 6.
- Radcliff – serves 323 children in grades Pre-K through 6.
- Spring Garden – serves 367 children in grades Pre-K through 6
- Washington – serves 401 children in grades 4 through 6.
- Yantacaw –serves 466 children in grades K through 6.
- John H. Walker Middle School – serves 628 students in grades 7 and 8.
- Nutley High – serves 1,279 students in grades 9 through 12.
Leisure Time in Nutley
Nutley Township maintains more than 100 acres of recreational land and an abundance of local parks. Here, residents play football, baseball, lacrosse, basketball, soccer and roller hockey.
If you enjoy dining out you won’t have to go far from home if you decide to buy a house in Nutley. From Japanese cuisine at Aki to Mediterranean fare at The Bosphorus, Nutley has you covered. Pizza fans are especially fortunate because Nutley is home to a number of amazing pizzerias. Queen Margherita and Luna Wood Fire Tavern are two of the most popular.
Homes in Nutley
The first thing you’ll notice when you begin looking at homes for sale in Nutley is that the streets are quiet and tree-lined and the homes are well-maintained. Township leaders also want you to know that no home in Nutley is further than a half mile from a local playground or park.
Whether you dream of buying a cozy cottage in the Yantacaw area of Nutley or a million dollar estate near Memorial Park, Nutley offers something for every budget.